X's Awakening X's Awakening

Congratulations

Daily fifth place for a first run cartoon. When you have worked hard, it shows. Very good drawings in there, and good art, lacked depth but overall was all right. The sound was a problem, there wasn't enough variety in the voices, so at times I couldn't really get the voices. Lip-syncing with shape tween bugged me the most, try using different movie clips, or fbf next time. You show potential, I look forward to seeing your next projects.

[ Accomplished ] [ Accomplished ]

Great, great potential

The visuals were a bit on he side of sub-par, but shows great potential. The message was clear, but if it had better visuals and more sound, perhaps a longer story it would be a great short.

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

Good

Entertaining, I don't really care about misenterpetations, I'm just one of the stiffs in the middle of that stupid debate going on in the last few posts. I thought the lab skit was pretty good and bringing a "cameo" of that German robot in there was quite funny in the scenario. The audio was solid, the style was consistent and the animation was well done. Keep up the good work and please do make more about Angrybot.

The Liar The Liar

Was ok.

It had good animation but the framerate was low. The character animations were well polished, but the backgrounds could have used a little bit more work. The sound was mediocre, something wrong with the mic? There was no dynamic lighting and the presentation could have used work. However it was great altogether, I suggest you continue it, learn from its flaws and improve it.

Mask Mask

Great

I bet that was fun animating, I know I'd enjoy doing that. Good animation, but it lacked a particular amount of polish. If you made it less sketchy here and there, perhaps it would have been one of the greatest flash animations anyone's eyes ever laid on. Keep submitting work, you're one of the best.

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

Great

Completely random, thats why I dig it. Overall good animation, except somethings aren't drawn completely consistent throughout the animation. I liked the songs, but the audio quality was bad and a little amateurish, but the humour in them is what I appreciate. Although not as good as Lovefist or Mooselove, still enjoyable and funny as hell.

Mooselove Mooselove

Sweet jesus! Are you for real?

Seriously, how many people in the portal are as random-funny as you? Not so many, keep this up, you might land in as a internet cult icon, of course not that you ever wanted to be one, right?

Corporate Dummy Corporate Dummy

well, that was all right

Nice man, the music was all right up there with the sweet animation and subject matter, you seh master

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

dissapointment

None of the animation was funny, not like 9it used to be. Need to re-evaluate the scripts of the new episodes in the making if your gonna keep this up.

Lovefist Lovefist

Whooooeeee!

With your insane powers of animation and salty taste of humour, you are truly a man god! The masculinity intimidates me, therefore I shall bow down before you and score you a "5"