X's Awakening X's Awakening

Congratulations

Daily fifth place for a first run cartoon. When you have worked hard, it shows. Very good drawings in there, and good art, lacked depth but overall was all right. The sound was a problem, there wasn't enough variety in the voices, so at times I couldn't really get the voices. Lip-syncing with shape tween bugged me the most, try using different movie clips, or fbf next time. You show potential, I look forward to seeing your next projects.

[ Accomplished ] [ Accomplished ]

Great, great potential

The visuals were a bit on he side of sub-par, but shows great potential. The message was clear, but if it had better visuals and more sound, perhaps a longer story it would be a great short.

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

Good

Entertaining, I don't really care about misenterpetations, I'm just one of the stiffs in the middle of that stupid debate going on in the last few posts. I thought the lab skit was pretty good and bringing a "cameo" of that German robot in there was quite funny in the scenario. The audio was solid, the style was consistent and the animation was well done. Keep up the good work and please do make more about Angrybot.

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

Very basic and very helpful tutorial

I do not normally draw anime or manga, but just out of curiousity I had looked at this tutorial. I found it quite helpful for me (the hands feet and mouth section). Regardless if you do or don't draw anime, to a certain degree it might be helpful (If you need training in the basics of anatomy). Drawing the hands and feet are one of the hardest aspects of drawing the body, now you have simplified that for me. Thanks

Noodle Fury! Noodle Fury!

that was addicting

Everything just works out for this game, seriously. Nice choice of music and graphics and interesting concept, can't wait for #2!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me